Department of Linguistics and Literary Science
The Department covers the following scholarly and scientific fields: Linguistics, Literary Sciences, Philology, Folklore and other related fields.
- Vitomir Mitevski (Ancient Literature: Philosophy, Epic Poetry, Historiography, Byzantine Literature),
- Gjorgji Pop-Atanasov (Macedonian Church Literature, Biblical Studies, Hermeneutics, Church Hymnography, Hagiography),
- Zuzanna Topolińska (Linguistics and Slavic Studies),
- Kata Kjulavkova (Theory of Literature and Literary Hermeneutics).
- Marjan Marković (Macedonian Studies, Slavic Studies and Balkanistics).
Corresponding member of the Department is: