Department of Social Sciences
The Department encompasses the scholarly and scientific fields of History, History of Art, Archaeology, the Economy and Finance, Demography, Statistics, Law, Political Sciences, Philosophy, Pedagogy and other fields in the Humanities.
- Vera Bitrakova-Grozdanova (Classical Archeology and Ancient Archeology of the Balkans),
- Taki Fiti (Macroeconomics),
- Cvetan Grozdanov (Mediaeval and Byzantine Art),
- Vlado Kambovski (Criminal Law and Criminology),
- Ivan Katardžiev (Historical Sciences),
- Goce Petreski (Economic Development, Investments, International Economic Problems),
- Abdulmenaf Bexheti (Macroeconomics – Public Finance).
Corresponding members of the Department are:
- Dragi Gjorgiev (History),
- Izet Zeqiri (Management).